Tour Details A trip to Bali is a journey through an exquisite landscape of mountains and hills that are complemented by sandy beaches as wellTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Indonesia – Bali– Kuta
• Welcome to Bali – Land of dreams! Upon arrival at Denpasar Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to your hotel in Bali. Check-in and the day is at leisure to explore the island on your own. Bali, an island of Indonesia, is so beautiful it will leave you speechless. Known for its unspoiled natural beauty, Bali has an immensely varied landscape, with rugged coastlines marked by pristine beaches, lush green hills and volcanoes, rice terraces and dense forests.
Sunset Dinner Cruise in Evening
• There’s no better way to spend a tropical evening in Bali than on Bali Hai’s Sunset Dinner Cruise.
• Watch the colors of the sky change from just a hint of a colour to shades of deeper orange, purple and red while you cruise along the harbor sipping a drink on the open-air top deck of the Bali Hai II. Enjoy the sunset usually only seen on beautiful pictures. This time it is you making the magnificent photographs and memories that will last a lifetime.
• As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around Benoa Harbour in South Bali aboard our luxury catarmaran, Bali Hai II. As you take in the cool night air on the top deck you will be entertained by our live musical entertainers. This is followed by a delicious international buffet dinner before you can dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show.
Sunset Tanah Lot
• Post breakfast, the morning is at leisure to relax at the hotel or enjoy and explore the surroundings. Return to hotel by noon as you have a scheduled Half day Mengwi – Alas kedaton – Sunset Tanah Lot tour today. Start the afternoon excursion with pick up at your hotel at approximately 1:30pm, drive to the western shore of Bali where the Tanah Lot temple is located.
• Along the way, stops are made at Taman Ayun, which is the Mother Temple of Mengwi Kingdom. “Taman”, in English means “garden”, and “Ayun” or “Ayu” is “beautiful”; so Taman Ayun means a holy place that is surrounded by beautiful water garden. Next stop is Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest.
• Enter the sacred protected lush jungle and walk across the pathway to arrive at the temple. Follow your guide’s direction when interacting with the residents. Then it’s on to Tanah Lot temple, arriving as the sun is about to set. Spend some time exploring the temple and learn about its role in Hinduism in Bali. If you are lucky, you will get to see the sun disappearing in the
• shimmering ocean. Be sure to capture the moments with your camera. Return to hotel post the tour and spend the overnight in Bali.
Day at Leisure For Shopping In Kuta
Arrival in Seminyak
The Seminyak Suite is composed of tastefully designed private villas in a contemporary style that explores the attributes of Balinese living. Located down a secluded laneway in the cosmopolitan district of Seminyak, the suites cater exclusively to the leisure needs of the international traveller. Each villa is is designed in generous sizes and set within its own personal garden compound, featuring a large swimming pool and all necessary home comforts. Villa Facilities: Living room, Dining table, Kitchenette, Mini bar, Swimming pool, Stereo set, Hot & cold mineral water, Air conditioning, Television, Electric kettle, Safety deposit box, IDD telephone.
Water sports activities
• Bali Water Sports Tour is Bali Activities Tour Package which offer Comprehensive range of marine activities with great challenges, exciting and designed full of fun in Bali islands. It is offers variety of water activities from motorizes until non-motorize one and bring you to unforgettable experience to enjoy fun activities in the beach or in the ocean.
• Bali Water Sports Tour giving the fantastic experience marine adventures for everyone who desires to Enjoy The Exciting Bali Water Sports Tour program such as: Snorkeling, Parasailing, Jet Ski, Donut Boat, Water Ski, Flying Fish, Banana Boat, Wakeboarding, Glass Bottom Boat, Ocean Walker, Diving and Turtle Islands Tour With Competitive Rates. To keep guest comfortable all Bali Water Sports Tour activities are ensured by high quality safety equipment and medical insurance. Just enjoy the exciting Bali Water Sports activities of your choice.
• Anyway, if you are looking for fun, you have come to the right place at Bali Water Sports Tour!!! If you are going to get wet, find your own level of Water Sports Activity with Bali Golden Tour. Our Bali Water Sports activities will get you as close to the water as you want to be!
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the day in Private pool Villa
Spend your evening in private pool villa or Explore the Seminyak Beach.
Back to Home
What is included in the tour?
- 03 Night accommodation in Kuta
- 03 Night accommodation in Seminyak
- Honeymoon Freebies – Flower Decoration
- Airport to Hotel in Kuta transfers on private
- Hotel in Kuta to Hotel Seminyak transfers on private
- Hotel in Seminyak to Airport transfers on private
- Meet and Greet at Bali Airport
- Tanah Lot Temple - Private-Tour
- Bounty Sunset Dinner Cruise in Evening
- Water Sport Package - A (Incl. One Round of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski) with return transfer - Private-Tour
- Currently applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour?
- No Porterage included
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.Any Private Expenses
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not on the regular menu provided by us.
- Pay-TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees, and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Inclusions”
- Overseas Mediclaim
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing