Honeymoon Special Maldives – Medhufushi Island Resort Description: The Maldives has been described as ‘(the) flower of the Indies’ by Marco Polo and ‘one ofTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
You will be picked up by our local tour representative at the airport and get transferred via speedboat to the resort. Check into your room and enjoy a warm greeting at the hotel. Take the remainder of the day to explore the sandy beaches and enjoy the views of the vast sea. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay.
Leisure day in Beach Villa
After enjoying a lovely breakfast, you have the entire day at leisure as part of your Maldives holiday package for family. You can opt to check out the many activities that the resort offers. Return to your room after an eventful day for dinner and overnight stay.
Leisure day in Water Villa
There is no doubt on the beautification of Maldives with many adventurous and sporty activities to captivate the interests of the travelers. We are sure of any hiking activities out here as the islands are exceptionally flat and just too small for a lengthy walk. However, knowing that swimming interests you, I assume you will enjoy diving as well. I have listed some places where you can enjoy outstanding diving exercise.
Bid farewell to mesmerizing Maldives. After a mouth-watering breakfast at the resort, you will be transferred to Male International Airport via a speedboat.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights accommodation in Beach Villa
- 1 Nights accommodation in Water Villa
- Meals on Full Board basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Return Speedboat Transfer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access at the resort (only available in public areas)
- Complimentary Daily Entertainment (Live Band, Karaoke, DJ on the Beach)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost for Ticket + Visa + Insurance
- No Porterage included
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us.
- Pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”
- Overseas Mediclaim
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found